The 8th International Conference
on Web Information Systems Engineering
3-6th December, 2007, Nancy, France
is now finished ...
The Yahiko Kambayashi best paper prize has been awarded to:
Junhu Wang, Jeffrey Xu Yu and Chengfei Liu
for their paper entitled "On Tree Pattern Query Rewriting Using Views".
The aim of this conference is to provide an international forum for researchers, professionals, and industrial practitioners to share their knowledge in the rapidly growing area of Web technologies, methodologies and applications. Previous WISE conferences were held in Hong Kong, China (2000), Kyoto, Japan (2001), Singapore (2002), Roma, Italy (2003), Brisbane, Australia (2004), New York, USA (2005), and Wuhan, China (2006).
Nancy is reachable from Paris town and Paris CDG airport in 1h30 with the brand new TGV Est.
The Saint Nicolas celebration will take place the Week End before the Conference. At this time, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy the Christmas Market.
- 5th of December: Keynotes slides has been added
- 4th of December: the Yahiko Kambayashi best paper prize has been awarded to Junhu Wang, Jeffrey Xu Yu and Chengfei Liu for their paper entitled "On Tree Pattern Query Rewriting Using Views"
- 30th of November: WISE'2007 group is on Facebook at here
- 30th of November: WISE'2007 blog is open at http://wise2007conf.blogspot.com/ (also pictures from the conference...)
- 29th of November: Download conference venue notes (pdf)
- 24th of November: Strike is finished : all trains are now running again normally between Paris and Nancy.
- 9th of November: LNCS 4831 is now available online. You can find information about it at http://www.springeronline.com/978-3-540-76992-7 or access the online version at http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-3-540-76992-7/
- 9th of November: The welcome reception will take place on Tuesday at the Lorraine Museum
- 4th of October: a tentative conference scedule is added
- 5th of September: the tutorial "Enterprise Mashup: Putting a face on the next generation global SOA" has been added
- 4th of September: Springer has confirmed publication of workshops in LNCS
- 23th of August: WISE 2007 registration is now open
- 23th of August: the list of accepted papers is online
- 11th of June : submission is closed. We have received 200 research and industrial papers
- 28th of May : deadline for paper submission is extended to June 10, 2007
- 28th of May : the list of accepted workshops has been added
- 25th of May : WISE conference has been ranked in A category in 2007 Australian Ranking : http://www.core.edu.au/.
- 30th of April : Eric Billingsley, head of eBay Research accepts to give a keynote talk
- 3th of April : the TGV Est train beats the world record on rails : 574 KM/H between Paris and Nancy.
- 23th of March : Prof. Lutz Heuser, head of SAP Research accepts to give a keynote talk
- December 4-7, Conference
- December 3, Workshops and Tutorial
Author Registration September 15, 2007
Workshop proposals May 2, 2007 (closed)
Tutorial proposals June 8, 2007
Conference Paper submission June 10, 2007 May 31, 2007 Online Submission Website
Conference Notification of acceptance July 31, 2007
Workshop Paper submission July 15, 2007
Workshop Notification of acceptance August 15, 2007
Conference proceedings published by Springer-Verlag